ESSENTIAL PAPERWORK PACKAGE TO START THE ENGINEERING DESIGN OF THE PETROL/GAS FILLING STATIONS, MULTIFUEL VEHICLE REFUELLING STATION (INITIAL-PERMISSIVE DOCUMENTATION – (IPL)
1. Extract from the construction site plan of the PFS/GFS/МVRS M 1:2000.
2.Topografical survey of the land plot for construction in the scale of 1:500 and right-of-way of the incoming communications lines on the polyester film and the copy of the survey with the roads marked in red.
3. Right of site certificate for PFS/GFS/MVRS.
4. Local administration executive order on the construction permit.
5. Architectural and Planning Assignment.
6. Obtaining Project Specifications:
* from the gas supplier (operator);
* from the Sanitary & Epidemiological Station;
* from the EMERCOM local representative;
* for the fire safety;
* for the environment protection;
* for the power supply;
* for the facility protection from electrochemical corrosion;
* for water supply;
*for the sewage;
*for the heating supply;
* for the telecommunications.
7. Terms of Reference
8. Geology: geomorphology and the geological structure of territory, physical and mechanical properties of the soil, hydrological conditions, the characteristics of the hazardous exogenous processes, soil conditions of the area.
9. The conclusion of hydrogeological survey of the territory of the projected PFS/GFS/MVRS(issued by the water resources management authority).
10. Data on background atmospheric air pollution in the place of the construction of thePFS/GFS/MVRS
11. The results of the soil pollution studyl.
12. Contracts for the waste disposal of PFS/GFS/MVRS:
a) household and construction waste, sewage waste or lack of sanitation (with Housing and Community Amenities Administration);
b) production and household waste:
* reject oil products entrapped in the treatment facilities, sand and filters containing reject oil products (with a Petroleum Tank Farm, Road Maintenance Administration);
* mercury bearing and other toxic waste (with the specialized enterprises)
13. Minutes of the meeting with the local community (in case a PFS/GFS is located in a township).
CONSTRUCTION OF PFS/GFS/MVRS COST DRIVERS
1. The price of the land plot, where you plan to build the station.
2. The costs of approvals and collection of initial permissive documentation on the allotment of a land plot.
3. The cost of the design.
4. The cost of approvals and reviews on the project.
5. The cost of the equipment.
6. The cost of construction.
7. The cost of external engineering networks.
8. The value of deductions on development of engineering networks while obtaining Project Specifications.
9. Deductions for Region and District development costs.
10. The cost of construction design and engineering supervision.